Skin-So-Soft Green Dry Oil Spray
Avon’s Skin So Soft for long-lasting smooth and nourished skin, choose Avon’s No.1 bestseller, our Skin So Soft Green Dry Oil Body Spray.
Infused with natural oils, including jojoba, our Skin So Soft Dry Oil Body Spray has been formulated to help lock-in moisture, leaving your skin soft and smelling great. Not only that, but according to you it also helps to repel mosquitoes!*
Suitable for both normal to dry skin.
for instantly moisturised skin, simply spray our quick-drying formula generously over your skin after bathing. Skin So Soft is used by many sports persons, the army, pet lovers, holidaymakers……As helps to repel mosquitoes!*
Delivery – at the checkout select direct delivery for courier delivery to your door in 3 to 5 days. Free delivery on orders over £20
*SSS is approved by the FDA/CDA only as a bath product. Avon does not endorse its use for anything other than a bath oil.
1 .It’s a bath oil and after shower moisturizer.
2. It can be used to remove makeup.
3. Great tanning oil (no sunscreen).
4.I use hot oil treatment to soften cuticles.
5. Great massage oil for tired muscles.
6. Cleans off tape marks left from bandages on skin.
7. It will cleans ink off the skin.
8. Cleans oil and grease off of skin.
9. Use to remove paint from the hands. (Instead of turpentine).
10. It soothes light sunburn.
11. Rub hands with it before washing, it helps get them cleaner.
12. Rub on itchy, dry, cracked skin…. helps heal skin in 2-3 days.
13. Put 1-2 caps full in liquid soap and use it for shaving legs and under arms. Helps razor glide and leaves skin feeling smooth.
14. Pour a little into your Foot Spa to help moisturize your feet while you relax them.
15. It removes chewing gum from hair and skin.
16. SSS Original Bath Oil works GREAT on Head Lice.
17. Helps skin retain its elasticity.
18. After washing and drying hair…. Use about the size of a dime of SSS and rub it in your hair. It goes straight in and leaves hair as shiny as the ads on TV, not greasy at all, just soft and shiny.
19. Psoriasis on elbows. Try Avon’s Skin-So-Soft bath oil spray on affected areas.
20. Sponge it around doors, windows, and on screens to keep crawling bugs out.
21 .Cleans permanent ink off stamps.
22 .It’s a good wood cleaner and conditioner for natural wood.
23. It removes glue and gum left from price tags and labels from glass, metals, and most plastics.
24. It removes soap scum from shower doors and curtains, and bathroom and kitchen figures.
25. It removes lime and hard water deposits from fixtures, tile, shower doors and windows.
26. It’s an oil lubricant for fitting pipe joints that won’t slip together.
27. It cleans ink off most vinyl and painted surfaces.
28. It cleans heavy oil and grease from non-porous surfaces.
29. It takes fur off off clothing.
30. Rub on brass ornaments or figurines to help keep them from turning dark.
31. Removes crayon from appliances and most painted surfaces.
32. Ants – It kills ants instantly.
33 .Use it to clean and remove scuff marks from leather, it will also keep it soft and supple.
34.Use it on your air conditioning screen (filter)–your incoming air will smell fresher and the filter is easier to clean.
Great For Those Little Jobs Around The House
35. It cleans paint brushes easily and leaves them soft as new.
36 .It removes gum from carpets and most non-porous surfaces.
37. Use it on running rails for sliding glass doors and windows.
38. It removes “ring around the collar”.
39. It removes liquid nail (paneling glue).
40.Two glass bowls or glasses stuck together? Drizzle a little S.S.S down the sides and they’ll come apart easily.
41.It removes candle wax from furniture, carpets and clothing.
43.It cuts grease and cleans dirt from range hoods.
Amazing Around The House
44.Add a capful to wash water of clothes…acts as a fabric softener and keeps the bugs off clothes.
45.Cleans baseball caps. Just spray on and rub with toothbrush.
46.Put a little in your mopping water to help keep crawling bugs out. (Not too much or the floor gets slippery.)
47.Use to clean windows.
48.Screens can be lightly sprayed with Avon “Skin-So-Soft” to repel no-see-’ums and tiny gnats that otherwise might slip though the screens.
49.If you ever make candles, use clear wax and melt put skin so soft in it and harden works great for out side in the summer.
50. As a deodorizer, spray into air and let settle, kills those nasty pet orders.
51. If a child wets the bed, spray the bedding and sheets before washing and will give it a fresh clean smell.
52. Insect repellent.
53. Use it to discourage hornets from building their nests. After using a hornet killing spray, remove the nest and keep the area sprayed with SSS.
54. Hummingbird Feeders: To deter bees try rubbing SSS Green Dry Oil Spray on the feeder surface by the feeder ports.
55. Maggots too!! You squirt SSS in can and lid, then later flushed with soapy water, you shouldn’t have any bugs in cans rest of summer!!! It is a great furniture polish!
56. Put it in one of those bottles that you attach to your backyard hose and then spray down the back yard!.
57. Will cut down on ants, mosquitoes and other creepy crawlies.
58. Spray it on rose bushes to keep the deer from eating them, (used at the cemeteries on the flowers for the same reason).
59.Spray on orchids, other flowers, tomatoes and other plants for moisture and to keep bugs away.
60. It’s a great insect repellent for your pet. (as recommended in “Outdoor Life” and “Field and Stream”)
61. Mix 5 parts water, 1 part SSS and mist on animals. Brushing it in makes their coats gleam and keeps insects off (Great for Show animals).
62.You can rub on your hands before and after working with your pets and farm animals. It will remove the strong smells.
63. Black Fly Spray For Dogs: Use as a spray or a dip. 1 cup SSS, 1/2 cup liquid detergent and 3 gallons of water.
64. For dog’s dry skin mix 1 tablespoon of SSS per gallon of water and use as an after bath rinse. Or spritz your pet’s coat once per week.
65. If your dog should get tar or asphalt on the pads of their feet rub on SSS and then wipe off.
66. Flea Bath: Use a flea and tick shampoo. Rinse so no soap residue is left.
So Good For Pets
67. Flea Repellent: Avon’s Skin So Soft Bath Oil. 1-1/2 ounces per gallon of water; used as a sponge-on dip (or as a spritz) .
68. Barns. Use of an inexpensive fly control spray or a diluted mix of Avon Skin- So-Soft in water can be sprayed on barn walls and floor to discourage insects .
69. A natural way to help cats with flea problems and flea allergies is to rub Skin So Soft into the skin.
70. SSS-Green Dry Oil Spray can be used as a hoof polish. Put’s a nice shine to the hoof without drying it. The farrier’s wife will appreciate this one!
71. I use SSS on pet accessories such as collars to shine them up.
Uses for Horses:
72. Horses with dry skin: Bathe like normal and then put a capful of SSS in a 5 gallon bucket of warm water and sponge this all over.
73. The bug guard towelettes we had last summer work great on the horse’s ears and around their eyes.
74. When banding (braiding) their manes use the Techniques Oil Sheen. It seems to help hold the braids a lot better and they don’t try to rub them out.
75. The dry end serum works great in their tails as a detangler. The products are a heck of a lot cheaper than actual horse products.
76. It removes tar spots from the car without damage to the paint.
77. Use it to clean vinyl dashboards, seats, and tops. It not only cleans, but keeps it soft and helps to prevent any cracking.
78. After washing your car, use it as a tire dressing to keep them looking like new.
79.I always put some on a small washcloth and leave in the car to help keep the air fresh and clean.
80. It gently cleans heavy grease and oil from skin and non-porous surfaces (great for Mechanic’s Hands).
81.I always prior to traveling…rub SSS on headlights and grill. It makes insects and bugs easier to remove. http://bit.ly/BugsAway-sss
(These uses are not endorsed by Avon or Helen’s Beauty Dream Team )